RE: is this good enough?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 07:50:49 PST

Thanks so much for your kind words. On a personal note, it particularly hits
home for me since my sister and brother-in-law were killed in a plane crash
caused by some kind of bolt that had been fastened "good enough." Your son
is fortunate to have you for a mom (but I'm sure in his heart, he knows
this.) :-) Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Linda