Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: tech question

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 20:20:41 PST

Earthlink has a pop-up blocker that seems to work pretty well, and you
can turn it off and on with a single click. I don't know if it's
generally available (Earthlink is my ISP so that's how I found out about
it), but try going to their main website and see if you can download it.
If you can't find it, let me know and I'll see if I can track it down
for you.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant