Grading Art

---------

From: Kimberly Hutts (kimberly_hutts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 19:12:35 PST

Hello everyone,

I am in my second year of teaching and have gotten
myself into a big mess with grading art. I am looking
for a better system for grading projects and figuring
final grades for the elementary/middle school level.
My school has two types of grade cards. The younger
kids earn 1's, 2's or 3's and the older students earn
on an A,B,C scale. I would greatly appreciate any
help that anyone can offer.