tech question

---------

From: Seapearls Artworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 18:27:18 PST

I have a problem with pop-up windows opening every time I go into my e-mail browser.  I think somehow I have received a cookie that is causing this.  I use to know an ad wear site that cleaned this junk up but can't find it now.  This is so annoying because every time I open a new or existing browser window I get at least 3 add ones opening.  Anyone know any sites that remove these junk adds?

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Live life out of your imagination not your history.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---