Re: FYI: FW: Leader Assignment

---------

From: louise dawkins (ms_wez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 17:31:18 PST

Congratulations!! Larry Parker!
Louise in VA
 "Lawrence A. Parker" <occti@mindspring.com> wrote:Thought I'd let you all know that I've been accepted as a delegation leader for the People to People Program and will be traveling to Australia with about 30 HS kids this coming July. Very excited. Been trying to get this for a year. - Larry Parker
Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant