Must See Frida...finding the nearest place to see it

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 06:40:10 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
 Someone told me today about how to locate a movie playing closest to you
 like "Frida". Go to your browser and put in....

  http://movies.yahoo.com

 and when you get there, put in your zip code and you can find where the
 closest theater will be playing your movie plus playing times. Neat tip.
 Toodles.....Bunki

---