Re: "is this good enough?"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 06:12:51 PST

Along the "is this good enough" line, another line that makes me grind my
teeth in frustration is the child who doesn't get his project out to work
on. When questioned, it's always "oh, I'm already finished". Like I really
believe that one! :-) It's always the laziest students who try this one. My
response is always "I don't remember telling you you were finished. Go get
it and let's talk about it."
~Michal

---