Re: Yeah, what is it this year?

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 20:40:09 PST

on 19/11/02 6:25 AM, J+G Grant at jggrant@melbpc.org.au wrote:

Gina, would love to do an exchange next year. I will be located in Brisbane
then. Have just finished a progressive exchange project with a neighbouring
school that went well. If you are interested in student art exhibitions then
you should check out the MInisters Awards in Excellence in Art touring
exhibition. This is Queensland's version of New South Wales Art Express. But
there is one huge benefit. The students whose work is selected are invited
to participate in a weeks worth of artworkshop with practicing artists. This
all occurs during Brisbane's Arts Festival. Brilliant opportunity for them.
I was lucky enough to participate a few years back.

On another note and just to brag - I got a review of a sole exhbition I had
earlier in the year in TEXTILE Fibre Forum magazine. Was just sent it today.

Speak to you soon

Justin