RE: private proposal

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 15:04:36 PST

Hi,
If this was a letter about a large sum of money needing to be transferred, then it was a scam. Reply to the e-mail by addressing it to postmaster@ whatever the address was. Ask the postmaster to cancel this person's e-mail account as it is being used for illegal purposes.

-Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA