re: private proposal

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 13:58:48 PST

Did anyone else get a strange email asking for your
help in a private matter? The only mail I get on this
account is artsednet. The only people who have this
address other than yahoo is the artsednet. This is
the second time I have received such a letter, the
last one was about this same time last year.

The email was from:
>JONATHAN >MANDE

>Email: >jormande9@netscape.net

=====