RE: FYI: FW: Leader Assignment

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 06:31:09 PST

Thanks to all for the congrats! Feeling really good today!

Ann, do you really think that the delegation leaders need chaperones?!
Well, ok, maybe...!

I think it's a great, wonderful and terrific program and encourage any
interested teacher to get involved. Check out its website and/or ask me
and I'll tell you what I know. I do know from listening to this list
that many, many of you are wonderful people and good Educators. So many
of you would be so good for the kids especially with your knowledge of
the Visual Arts. How best to read and understand a new culture except
through its visual culture - it's arts, through which it expresses
itself in both the form of individuals and of whole societies.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/082502/082502yes_prv.gif>
> Ann

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=em%3bhotbar%5f
element%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

---