Re: FYI: FW: Leader Assignment

---------

From: barbara marder (marder3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 05:09:10 PST

11/18/02 8:02 AM

Thought I'd let you all know that I've been accepted as a delegation leader
for the People to People Program and will be traveling to Australia with
about 30 HS kids this coming July. Very excited. Been trying to get this
for a year. - Larry Parker
Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant