FYI: FW: Leader Assignment

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 05:02:33 PST

Thought I'd let you all know that I've been accepted as a delegation
leader for the People to People Program and will be traveling to
Australia with about 30 HS kids this coming July. Very excited. Been
trying to get this for a year. - Larry Parker

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant