sketchbooks - leah

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 20:27:48 PST

Re: sketchbooks
From:
Sandy <sbacon@ix.netcom.com>
Date:
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:18:58 -0500

To:
ArtsEdNet Talk <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>

Leah,

They sound so excited! I would like to have a sample of your handout. I did
sketchbook folders this year for the first time with my 4th graders. They keep
them in the artroom. I'm afraid to let them take them home; they might not come back. But, they were excited about getting them...not quite as excited as your crew.

Sandy

artappeal wrote:

>> Well, it has taken me several weeks, but I finally finished binding (with
>> binding machine and plastic combs) all my third, fourth, and fifth graders'
>> sketchbooks.

---