Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

sketchbooks - leah

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 20:27:48 PST

Re: sketchbooks
Sandy <>
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:18:58 -0500

ArtsEdNet Talk <>

They sound so excited! I would like to have a sample of your handout. I did
sketchbook folders this year for the first time with my 4th graders. They keep
them in the artroom. I'm afraid to let them take them home; they might not come back. But, they were excited about getting them...not quite as excited as your crew.