Re: resending...how to save a web page on a mac

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 19:22:06 PST

Woody,
I don't know if you can help me but Judy Decker had my art on a link of
hers and now her site is down and my school closed so it's site is down.
My question is I can still access my kids art but I don't know how long
it's going to last.
I have a mac and would like to put these images somewhere permanently. Do
I need to build a webpage? Then how do I save them to this webpage?
If you don't know that's ok, I appreciate any help you could give.
It seems a shame that they may be lost in cyberspace, I spent 3 years
working with those kids and I'd like to keep their art.
Brenda

---