Re: "Art" A Personal Journey

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 09:11:04 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

******************
>> I won this textbook in our state conference raffle and after
>> looking through it for a while I noticed the "Los Cerros Middle School" and
>> I thought to myself, "Where have I heard that name before?" Sure enough, it
>> was your school's art work... ! Marcia L. in Illinois

The name of the text book is "Art...A Personal Journey". It is one of three
books of a series written primarily for middle school. Each book also comes
with it's own CD of lots of student works. It is published by Davis
Publications. You can probably find it if you enter "Davis Publications" in
your browser. Toodles....Bunki

---