Re: Picture software on a Mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 08:05:34 PST

Your current software will do the job.
I love Photoshop Elements.

In Photoshop Elements:
Go to File, then to Automate, one choice is contact sheet II
I use it to import student pics and create a photo seating chart.
You can use it to print out a contact sheet of all images in one
file or folder. You have a choice of the number of pictures to a page.
I suggest you put the pics you want into one folder and try it.
                                                I'm on a Mac, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15