resending...how to save a web page on a mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 04:03:55 PST

To save a web page that is out on the web
onto your mac computer: (I'm using Netscape as my
browser) 1- go to the page you want.
2- go to "file" and then click on "edit page".
That puts the page in "Composer" a format that lets
you save it and change it if you want to. (you can't publish
any changes to the web site you took it from) 3- go to "save as"
and then save the page to a folder somewhere on your computer.
Be sure to use "save as" so you can see where you are saving
it to. This will save the html page and all pictures related to it.
If you are using "Internet Explorer" for a browser it's about
the same. I use Netscape.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons