Re: Yeah, what is it this year?

---------

From: Justin Kramer (justkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 00:52:33 PST

on 17/11/02 11:01 AM, sharon@art-rageous.net at sharon@art-rageous.net
wrote:

> Interesting to read about the stress that everyone feels this year. What IS
> it?
>
>I must admit for some - it is the end of the school year and that means
finalisation of all exiting senior students, writing exit exams, resolving
all marks, stock taking, and even the possibility of transfering to another
school. As for myself, this is all true as I say goodbye to the northern
tropics of palm trees and the great barrier reef to go back to the capital
city in the south. Looking forward to a cooler summer :) So all is quickly
coming to a close in less than four weeks.

But I agree in the sentiment that it is all worth it.

Justin saying goodbye to northern queensland