Need CD Lesson Improvement Ideas

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 16:21:46 PST

Thanks to everyone who bought my lessons on CD.
I plan to update and improve those lessons. I have several
ideas that I wish to add to many of the powerpoints.
        - I want to add more online resources to each lesson.
        - I want to add more exemplars to choose from.
        - I'm going to write up a text version of each lesson
                with: objectives, standards, procedures and supplies.
                Teachers could then print them off as needed.

There is enough space on the CD to put an MS Word file to go
with each powerpoint. Perhaps I can add an index that is linked
to both the powerpoint & text version of each lesson.

What would help, would be suggestions and comments about how to
improve individual lessons or the overall concept. Just send me an
e-mail with your suggestions.

I'm putting whatever money I get into a bank account I've set up.
I'm building up funds for a project I'm working on for retirement.
I'm hoping to visit schools with exemplary art programs. I want to
document those programs in digital pictures and create powerpoints.
I'm hoping to present at some state and national conferences. I want
to give others the opportunity to look inside the art classroom at it's best
so they can see the power of the arts in education. I'd like to present to
conferences of school boards or administrators. They need to see what's
possible. How often are they in the classroom. I'm also looking to seek
grant moneys as well. I gain time when I retire but I loose access to
things
like a digital camera, a laptop and a projector. If you have any ideas
for
sources please let me know.
                Retirement is a new opportunity,
                                                                Woody in KC