Re: Must See Frida

---------

From: Jude & Frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 15:45:56 PST

Hi all,
    I saw Frida when it opened here in Milwaukee a week ago Friday night.
The little art theater where it opened was packed for each show. It was
incredible and I fully agree with Woody's comments about deserving an
Oscar-all 3 of them should get it. CBS Sunday mornning did a nice piece on
it a few weeks ago-featuring Selma Hayek. The only draw back in that theater
were the seats-not enough support for a 3 hour movie. And this movie doesn't
'go fast' but I think that's because it is so rich and involved. It's got
some wonderful surrealistic sections which reinforce the whole story. I
think it may be around here for a while-I'm hoping to see it again tomorrow
night!
Jude
PS Woody-I got the CD-thanks!
.