Re: new pictures up.....

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 11:30:01 PST

I'm not sure I understand the question.
If you created the web page you save it as whatever.html.
A PC adds the .html or htm, while on a mac you must type it
at the end of the name. Or do you mean, how do you publish
a web site ? That is more complicated.
Or, do you want to save a web page that is out on the web
onto your computer. On a PC: 1- go to the page you want.
2- go to file and click on edit page. That puts the page in
a format that lets you save it. 3- go to save as and then
save the page to a folder somewhere on your computer.
This will save the html page and all pictures related to it.
        Does this help ? If not ask me what it is you are
trying to do. Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15