the Starn twins

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 17:52:46 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Justin Kramer" <justkramer@byte-tsv.net.au>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: Males in Portraits???

> on 15/11/02 6:29 AM, J+G Grant at jggrant@melbpc.org.au wrote:
>
> Have you considered looking into other mediums such as photography -
artists
> could include David Hockney, Starn twins

I thought you might like to know that I taught both of the Starn twins when
they were in high school. It was at Holy Spirit High School in Absecon NJ.
They were very nice boys. They didn't like the rule that said you had to
have short hair. (This was in the mid-seventies) So they put their hair in
ponytails and covered it with short hair wigs. Pretty creative, huh?
Sky in NJ

---