8th grade projects: 2 pt. perspective

---------

From: Andy DiConti (addphan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 17:17:33 PST

my 8th graders really hung in there with this project...while in 7th grade
(most of them had me for art)i have them do Harold Olejarz's power point
tutorial http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspective/index.html as a sketch
assignment...hats off to Mr. Olejarz...such a wonderful and helpful tool
he has provided his students(not to mention how it has helped me in my
teaching...thank you Harold!) anyway, my 7th graders graduated to 8th
grade; therefor, the 2 pt. project was the logical, next step. such a
challenging project, for all parties involved. check out the results.
thanks.

http://www.lcusd.net/lchs/adiconti/2_pt__perspective.htm

ciao
Andy DiConti