reduction printing- ink

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 16:34:08 PST

I have had great success with Speedball waterbase ink and Dick Blick
waterbase ink for linoleum printing. I have never tried them on wood though.
The colors seem to cover a little better over another if you add a bit of
white to the ink.
You might try odorless Turpensol for clean up of your oil base inks (you
would still need good ventilation- while low on odor it is still hazardous).
The citrus turp might work too.

Judy Decker

---