Clogged Drains

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 09:14:53 PST

The problem was easily remedied - I have a trap - just didn't know. The
folks that take care of that kind of stuff suggested I have them visit
on an annual basis from now on. Perhaps the higher-ups were having a bad
day (smile). I have been and will continue to do as Maggie suggested
and use a rinse tub to get the worst stuff off b4 i let the kids wash
their hands in the sink. Thank you all for your suggestions and
support. It's always comforting to know you all are out there rooting
for each other - and me. This group is great! Thanks again.

Jan

---