slippers

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 07:33:01 PST

Just FYI -
For a person that doesn't sew - I sure do love Threads magazine...

The recent cover caught my eye -

Whimsical Gift Slippers - fun -

 a few years ago - I remember seeing a book of paper slippers - like cut
outs -

I think I will add slippers to my list of artist biography choices - you
know construct the slippers that would be under van Gogh's bed....

I have used artist place settings, obituaries, totems (stacked clear cups
with items that symbolize the artists life) and offriendas -

Ellen

---