clogged drains

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 04:49:31 PST

Hi Friends,
Maybe you can help me out here. I have been at my school for 11/2 yrs
now, and the drains in my 2 sinks have been slow since I've been here.
How often do you all have to have your drain s unclogged? What can I do
to avoid this? I am very careful, since the drain is slow, but the
physical plant is already unhappy with me. This has not been a problem
at my other schools. What do you and don;t you rinse down the drain?

Jan

---