Re: weaving storybook

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 15:38:54 PST

i know of 2 weaving stories: El Tapiz De Abuela/Abuela's Weave by Omar
Castaneda is about a little guatamalan girl who learns to weave from her
abuela (grandmother); and another, the title of which escapes me, about a
goat named geraldine and her Navajo owner which tells the story of Navajo
weaving from shearing geraldine to the finished rug.
linda in michigan