Going to see Frida ????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 01:55:06 PST

Frani and I are going to see Frida tonight.
I've been looking forward to this movie
for a long time. If you get a chance to see
the film please post your comments on line.
It is only showing on two screens in KC.
                                        Woody in KC
http://www.taospaint.com/FridaMovie.html

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons