Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Going to see Frida ????

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 01:55:06 PST

Frani and I are going to see Frida tonight.
I've been looking forward to this movie
for a long time. If you get a chance to see
the film please post your comments on line.
It is only showing on two screens in KC.
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: