Re: :painting with cornstarch

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 21:17:34 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
> I have never heard of mixing in detergent... might have to try that.

Hi. Don't bother. ( I was talking about the dry detergent, not the liquid
kind.) It's a mess when it dries and gets hard and cracks and then crumbles.
Unless, of course, you LIKE that kind of stuff.

Thanks for the heads up on the cornstarch. Someday soon I'm gonna buy some
and try it. Appreciate the tip. Toodles....Bunki

---