Re: "Art" A Personal Journey

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 21:11:38 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: Marcia Lavery <miss_lavery@yahoo.com>

Hey Bunki! I won this textbook in our state conference raffle and after
looking through it for a while I noticed the "Los Cerros Middle School" and
I thought to myself, "Where have I heard that name before?" Sure enough, it
was your school's art work... ! Marcia L. in Illinois

Yep, that was us! Isn't it a kick? We're proud as punch. Toodles.....Bunki

---