Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Student Photo Manipulations

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 17:36:02 PST

My "Motley Crew" of web design students are learning how to use
Photoshop 7.0. Here is a page with some of their photo creations.

The page has links to each of their works, sort of a photo portfolio
online. Let me know what you think of my 8th graders creations.
I didn't get Photoshop 7.0 on my own computer till yesterday so
we are learning together.
                                        Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: