Re: how to paint mural

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 19:37:00 PST

According to the muralist that I had come to speak to my middle school mural
team...
make sure the bricks are secure and paint them with a coat of priming paint
first...outdoor latex is fine. Then paint the mural on that.
Don't seal it...the sealer tends to make it flake and yellow.
Use 6 -pan muffin tins for paints. The tins make the paint easy to handle
going up on ladders and one can mix enough to last awhile.