Re: art isn't a real subject fingerpainting

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 07:56:31 PST

fingerpainting is probably a more difficult assignment than figuring out a math problem with a calculator or reading a science textbook!
>>> Jarsawyer@aol.com 11/13/02 07:18PM >>>
Here's another one. Two teachers were walking by as I was hanging up a high
school display -- "I wish I could go to art class -- it would be good therapy
just FINGERPAINTING all day!!" Argghh!!