Re: :painting with cornstarch

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 20:42:59 PST

I have never heard of mixing in detergent... might have to try that. I saw
the "recipe" in a "Moo-Nay, the Creative Cow" book that I ordered from a
catalog. When I mixed my own I was able to mix enough yellow, orange, and
brown for my entire 4th grade class with one box of cornstarch. Of course,
when my high school aide mixed she got one tub of blue to a box of
cornstarch...... :-) Gotta love them aides! <GRIN> IF I have the picture on
this computer I'll post our final products tomorrow - I'm home with no voice
(I know, it has a name, I just can't spell it *L*).
~Michal

> Gosh. I used to do something similar with detergent granules. Does the
> cornstarch work better? I should try that. Cornstarch would be more
> expensive, wouldn't it? Toodles....Bunki

---