how to paint mural

---------

From: Michelle Molnar (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:57:39 PST

Hello! My High School Art Club will be painting a large outdoor mural this
year and I need some info. How do we prep the wall before we begin painting
(it is a brick wall)? Is exterior latex paint the best way to go? When we
are done painting, do we need to seal it with anything? Any advice you
could give or resources you could direct me to would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you! You all are awesome!
-Michelle

---