Re: art isn't a real subject

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 18:38:26 PST

In a message dated 11/13/02 4:21:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Jarsawyer@aol.com writes:

> "I wish I could go to art class -- it would be good therapy just
> FINGERPAINTING all day!!" Argghh!! ---

Send them some finger paint and materials needed, give instructions as a
lesson plan and then ask to get them back for a grade. Remember, no mud,
clean color transitions, and use of textural elements to achieve a cohesive
compostional statement.

Ken Schwab

---