new pictures up.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 17:59:36 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Would you believe...ANOTHER new tech person who I'm supposed to be working
with on my school art webpage. Things aren't perfect yet but between the
two of us we did manage to get some more lessons/projects up on the site the
other day between parent conferences. For some reason they take more time to
load but be patient because they are REALLY worth the wait. Check out.....

 Animal Eyes
 Value of Leaves
 One Point Perspective Folders
 Pencil Values
 Sun/Moon Faces

Let me know if you have time for a coke and sandwich between loads.
Toodles....Bunki

---