Re: test

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 15:03:02 PST

Hi Mark,
        I hope this means welcome back to ArtsEdNet. I have missed
the flood of messages even if I pick and choose those that I read.
I hope the teachers out here in cyber space have not lost the habit
of keeping in touch. I wouldn't want them to get a real life anymore
than get a real job.
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars: