Re: Kindergarten HELP!!!!

---------

tracy.conley_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 16:58:40 PST

I have to say you are lucky to have an hour with them, twice a week. I see
the kindergarteners once a week for 30 minutes. NO time to fit anything in.
I did an artbook with them. Each time they came we would add a page. I got
it off of Kinderart.com. They have lots of cool ideas. I am having them draw
Mona Lisa right now. We talked about her last class and they drew her.
Tomorrow they will draw a background, cut her out and glue her on it.
Hopefully it will turn out, ha ha. The artbook is a great way to learn the
primar colors, warm colors, patterns, textures or whatever you want to add
or take away. I had each page laminated and I am having a parent bind them
for me. I hope this helps some.
Tracy Conley