RE: after-school class

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 12:32:58 PST

Beth, I'd be very interested in what you might want to share. I do sets
for the 4th and 5th grade plays - I want the children to be more
involved, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to juggle a
classroom full of kids, sets, paint, etc. Right now I'm considering two
projects happening at once, the sets/props, and an art project that the
kids could pretty much manage by themselves. Any ideas and or

Jan