weaving storybook

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 16:43:42 PST

Hope you people are out there!
 Last August or Sept., someone on this list suggested a great children's book about weaving. It was about a lady in Australia that shirred the sheep and processed it and knit into something. I got it out of my library at the time and now I can not think of the title for the life of me!I hope someone can remember the title and help me out. Thanks, MJ

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ---