RE: artsednet digest: November 12, 2002

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 03:29:32 PST

hi re kinder help

I haven't taught little ones for a long time. Some stellar
experiences..... finger painting with pudding. I tinted vanilla pudding
they washed their hands first....

I often would read a book to start for inspiration....They were dated books
of course... the gingerbread boy or gingerbread man legend/story is a
favorite for young ones.

I will continue to ponder..... think about both skill building and personal
expression....as you develop lessons... Take photos and document...