Kindergarten HELP!!!!

---------

From: Breanne (Booanne79_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 15:59:52 PST

Hi all-
Help! I need ideas! My district is half day Kindergarten but, the
students come to art 2X a week for an hour each time as part of an
enrichment program. Basically - the classroom teachers give me projects
they would do but can't because of the half day time constraints. Most
stuff is pretty simple tracing, cutting, holiday stuff... But, I am trying
to develop my own projects - ones that don't end up having all of the same
results - as the other projects tend to have... any FANTASTIC Kindergarten
ideas? :) Thanks -Breanne

---