Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: flipbooks - optical toys

Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 21:13:03 PST

I got out the Calder flipbooks... I recall now that I got them at
Barnes and Noble. They come up at
with an ISBN search:
Alexander Calder: Untitled, 1942 ISBN: 1-930743-05-X
Alexander Calder: Blue Feather, 1948 ISBN: 1-930743-06-8
I think there were a few more, but I don't remember the titles.
Here is a website that does a Powers of Ten java thing... very cool:
 <A HREF="">Molecular Expressions: Science, Optics and You - Powers Of 10: Interactive