Re: Time Flies

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 12:11:35 PST

Ellen,
  Thanks so much for the needed humor! I was considering asking the
list if you knew any silly jokes for my high schoolers (they just groan
when I tell 'em and so it makes me want to tell more) and you came
through with a beauty. I also love Groucho's "Outside of a dog, a book
is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

At home today getting over the crud,
Gretchen

---