Classroom management in the elementary school

---------

From: Steven (salmon4me_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 10:50:56 PST

I'm having trouble managing my classes. I'm a first year teacher and I'm
afraid that I'm making myself bald by pulling out my hair. If anyone has
any suggestions as to what I might be able to do, please, e-mail them to
me at salmon4me@yahoo.com.

My school is 700+ students, k-6, seven classes a day, one 45 minute
planning, no breaks between classes, and I have kinders through sixth
grade every day, 4 day rotation....that about covers it.

Also, any fun lessons for 4-6 would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,
Steven "Balding" in NC

---