Re: need help asap

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 10:26:51 PST

Hi Gabrielle,
   Try the Smithsonian website for the National Museum of American Art,
looking for a "posters" category. Did you find anything on the web doing a
search for "Rosie the Riveter?" I remember seeing a travelling exhibit in
the D.C area a few years ago on American posters. Rosie was there. Good
luck, and let us know how you fare.

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

Hi all, I have a student who is trying to locate information of the artist
"J. Howard Miller" He created "Rosie the Riviter" I can't find a "genre"
for hime when I do search. I've tried WWII propagander. american
illustrators. any suggestions>
If anyone is out there right know, I would love to get her started before
she leaves today.
Thanks
Gabrielle ---

---