Kiln Suggestions

---------

From: jennie schaeffer (jtschaef_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 06:19:36 PST

Hello Everyone,

My colleague and I might be ordering a new kiln for our ceramics room. We
currently have one--an econo kiln. We are looking into a second kiln due to
the amount of enrollment in our program. Does anyone have a kiln that is
relatively new that they love? We were thinking maybe an automatic. I have
heard the name Skut an awful lot lately--but I am a second year teacher and
ceramics is my second passion so my knowledge of kilns is limited. Any
suggestions and experiences would be welcome.

Thank you,
Jennie Schaeffer

<DIV><FONT face="Lucida Handwriting, Cursive" color=#660099 size=2>Artist
and Educator&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV></DIV></html>